Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Those were the days!!!!!!!!!!

~Posting my friendship day mail to our yahoo group~

I believe in angels,
The kind that heaven sends,
I am surrounded by angels,
But I call them friends.
~ Aizabel Parinas ~

One fine day we all came together under one roof, stayed there for three years and became friends for a lifetime. It is said the most enjoyable age is the college days. I bet, it is.

I don't think I can name a single textbook or the most repeated theory. But I can still recollect all my STASian pals.

Innocent Netti and Industrious Susan
Kuttan, the terror Yet so dear
Remla, the beauty and Rupa, the chirpy
Ajay, the loverboy and Anish, the funniest
AH the smoker and Sajith the brightest
Ayana, the gem and Dhanya, the sweetest
Lipsa, the bubbly and Gisha, the smartest
Sherry, the humblest and Nazia, the dancer
Saritha, the Japanese and Manoj, the techy
Vibin, beyond words and Suresh, the Chairman
Viju, the best and Ranjith, the missing
Jovary, the youngest and Dilip, the eldest
Thecki, with specs and Enos, the thinnest
Navya, the cutest and Rekha, the bookish
Jisha, the shortest and Vijesh, the tallest
Sreejith, the cyclist and Sreeja, the pious
CR, the rep and Praveen, the elusive
Bini, the smiley and Appukkuttan, the enigma
Geo, the fairest and Reeja, the forgotten
Akhila, the pretty and Sanfi, the quietest

And if you think your name is not there cos I forgot you, naaaaaaa. Its just that my vocabulary is run out of adjectives ;)))

Half a decade passed by and we still hear about each other.

May our bond of friendship last forever !!!!!!!!!

~If any of my STASian pals reading this, I just want to tell you - Those were the days !!!!!!!! ~

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think i am supposed to be silent here.

3:09 AM  
Blogger Axiomate said...

oh i forgot...happy friendships day..belated..ws out of town for a day..put a new post..

3:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Amen...

5:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Friendship and love go with each other, but i have a feeling that, among our friends, we have some imps too co- existing with the angels!

12:28 PM  
Blogger Ujj said...

terrific..i can always guess when your new post will come and that it will be touching as usual..but it always is more touching than i anticipated..
nice to hear you pals hear about each other..i was away frm my campus for 3 months and hardly ever talked to my folks..!!
you go girl!

2:34 PM  
Blogger neermathalam said...

cooll dewds..as usual...
another thing i hav put a perm link frm my blog 2 urs..hope u don mind..

1:09 AM  
Blogger ~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww .............. that was so sweet

am very sure all those who read it would have been flattered , more so if their names had been on the list !

tc dear .. and keep smiling , and making new friends

3:14 AM  
Blogger pophabhi said...

And those were the best days of our life!!!...College dayz

3:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Every one has such stories ...


have a look:

http://fclan.net/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/clanf/

Yes, its closer than you think!

4:47 AM  
Blogger Dotm said...

From reding your blog posts I have come to one great conclusion, once you make a good friend, they remain a friend of yours forever. To be able to remember so many names of friends in your college days is wonderful. I never had the chance to go to college as my dream was to be a nurse and help people and I did love working in our local hospital. But, I still am in touch with some of my high School friends. There is nothing like the great friends we make thru life.
Nice poems that you have posted!

11:50 AM  
Blogger jac said...

Ahem !

12:40 PM  
Blogger mathew said...

Friendship day wishes..buddy!!(belated though) ;)

9:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nostalgia... aah!!

@freebird - hey I'm ur junior!

4:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! you really had that all tattooed nerd - enigma studying with you? :) Nice to see that you are reading a lot lately.

1:28 AM  
Blogger Dew Drops said...

@pilgrim
whoever r, i am afraid u r mistaken. ur comment itself is an enigma ;))))

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home