Monday, August 21, 2006

A valedictory Note

“I thank you God for this most amazing day, for the leaping greenly spirits of trees, and for the blue dream of sky and for everything which is natural, which is infinite, which is yes.”
~Quoting E. E. Cummings

--------

This is a thank you note. A note to all of you whom I have ever met (here or in the virtual world outside), for enriching my life. You guys are amazing, and leave me at a loss of words to express my gratitude.

Yet, there are certain "those ones" I am particularly grateful to.

Thanks to Achan & Amma, for giving up your lives for ours.

Thank Achan, for making a second dish whenever I didn't like the dinner.

Thanks Amma, for still buying me all those matching-matching ear rings.

Thanks brother, for telling me no one can love me more than you do and for buying me all those tiny gifts.

Thanks to Elayamma, for being my second Mom.

Thanks to AJ, for everything. For taking the brunt of my outbursts. I know I had been unfair. I know I am still.

Thanks to J, for understanding me. I admire your personality.

Thanks to Nair, for telling me that Mr.Nair won't come between us.

Thanks to Sari, for still being concerned.

Thanks to Joy, for being my Joy.

Thanks to RT, for being an elder brother all the time. I am obliged to you all my life.

Thansk to every one in Hyderabad for those wonderful days.

Thanks to Sruthi, for accommodating my messy world in your spic & span room.

Thanks to Rafeeq, and you know why.

Thanks to Praseeth, and you know why too.

Thanks to Netti, for being the epitome of innocence I have seen.

Thanks to Kuttan, Manoj & Sajith, for being a phone call away, anytime.

Thanks to all my STASian pals, for those wonderful years.

Thanks to KS & Arjun, for being real from virtual.

Thanks to Babes, for just being Babes.

Thanks to Parul, for taking me in. (And sorry for all unintentional troubles)

Thanks to my Phirang colleagues, for improving my ability to understand English movies.

Thanks to Mr.NRI, for increasing my level of patience.

Thanks to NK Sir, for being a inspirational senior.

Thanks to Boss, for being the greatest Boss of the world.

Thanks to Big Boss, for being such a great Big Boss.

Thaks to "Eletta Sister", for being my first teacher and greatest of all.

Thanks to Kannan Sir, for being the best memory of my MBA days.

Thanks to all of you in this big net of internet, for choosing to know me.

Thanks to Blogger, for making DD who lived MY life.

And if I have missed anyone, that is 'cos I find "Thank You" too much of a cliche to show you my gratitude.

-------

We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures.
~Thornton Wilder

9 Comments:

Blogger Arun said...

note to all of you whom I have ever met (here or in the virtual world outside), for enriching my life> @@

So exactly...where r u?? :-)
Its always good to thank everyone around u who directly or indirectly have shaped ur life... its indeed a wonderful gesture from ur side

~Cheers

6:06 AM  
Blogger mathew said...

Thank you is a word most misutilised in the world..its always pleasure to see someone say it from the heart!!.
cheers buddy..

6:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hmmm....
just wonderin.... what calls 4 such a post?????

n e ways.. Its always gr8 to have so many frnds and ppl around onself.. who in some way or other... help u to help ureself 2 become betta r betta.... in life...

still wonderin... what calls 4 such a post?????

7:38 AM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Dont tell me :O

you are not leaving blog.....right??

Dont freak me out on monday afternoon...its kinda scary you see :(

8:16 AM  
Blogger b v n said...

Thank you ! :)

10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

? kya ho raha hai

6:25 PM  
Blogger Dotm said...

I know you haven`t posted in a very long time, but am writing in case you might still receive this comment in your regular e-mail if you are still on the net.
Just wanted to say that I still think about you and wonder how you are making out.
Wishing you all the best. Not sure if you even remember who I am after all this time. I am the Dot from "Dots Thoughts".

3:15 PM  
Blogger sheela said...

Hi,

Thats so nice of you . We often forget certain things to do which are atmost important. I am happy to read a blog where someone is mentioning everyone's name .. good JOB ..

Sheela

1:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really enjoyed reading this blog , and many others of yours, i dont know why, may be they were very evocative. Thanks

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home